- Get a behind-the-scenes tour of our training restaurant, William Blue Dining
- Get involved in practical workshops
- Meet our current students
- Network with industry leaders
- Meet with our experienced industry engaged lecturers and academics
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at William Blue Dining, prepared and served by our very own students
What to expect
Ever dreamt of a career in tourism and hospitality that can take you around the world? Perhaps, managing exclusive events and weddings? Or becoming a head chef at a top international restaurant?
William Blue at Torrens University can help you score your dream job! Find out more about this exciting industry at our Day In The Life workshop on Tuesday 11 July.
Get ready to immerse yourself in all things hospitality. You will start the day with a practical workshop and networking session to get you thinking and performing like a real hospitality professional. We will break for lunch at William Blue Dining, where you will enjoy a beautiful 3-course meal prepared by our culinary students and served by our hospitality students. After lunch, you will experience what it’s like to work in hospitality, where you will hear firsthand from professionals currently working in the in the hospitality industry.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about our 2018 School Leaver Scholarships valued at up to $57,600!
Who should attend?
High school students in year 9, 10, 11 & 12
Limited spots available. Register today.
Why you should check it out
- Find out for yourself what it's like to work in this exciting and dynamic industry
- Network with industry leaders and meet our students