- Meet four of our inspiring alumni during the Alumni Panel Session and hear how they made it in the hospitality industry
- Speak to our Industry Advisors about how to break into your dream career
- Get advice about careers in hospitality, hotels, culinary management and tourism
- Enjoy complimentary tasting plates prepared by our culinary management students at William Blue Dining
- Talk to our expert Course and Career Advisers about online options, entry requirements, FEE-HELP, pathways and scholarships
What to expect
Attending Open Day August 4 gives you the chance to see what it is like to study at William Blue. Whether you are looking for a career in hotels, travel and tourism, restaurants or culinary, we can find the right study path to secure your dream career path.
A William Blue qualification is one of Australia’s most respected qualifications. We are a provider of specialised education dedicated to creating the next generation of hospitality professionals. Experience real-world internships, industry connections and independent thinking, plus the skills to survive and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Family and friends welcome!
Previous Open Days
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!
You might also like
Ever dreamt of a career in hotels, restaurants, travel and tourism that can take you around the world? Or becoming a head chef at a top international restaurant? William Blue at Torrens University can help you score your dream job! Find out more about this exciting industry at our Day In The Life workshop on Tuesday 2 October. Get ready to immerse yourself in all things hospitality. You'll visit one of Sydney's finest hotels, tour vibrant and exclusive restaurants and bars, and have lunch at our student-run training restaurant, William Blue Dining - now ranked in the top 10 restaurants in Sydney on TripAdvisor. You will also have the opportunity to learn about our 2019 School Leaver Scholarships valued at up to $57,600! Who should attend? High school students in year 9, 10, 11 & 12 Limited spots available. Register today.