- Learn more about the Industry Scholarship for those working in the Hospitality, Tourism and Hotel Industry
- Learn more about our exciting new Diploma, Associate Degree and Bachelor Degree of Business in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- See how University Qualifications in Hospitality & Tourism Management can help progress your career
- Hear from our industry connected academics and learn about our Flexible study options including online, on-campus and blended learning
- Talk to our expert Course and Career Advisors about entry requirements, FEE HELP and pathways
What to expect
LEARN HOW TORRENS UNIVERSITY’S HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATIONS CAN ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
To celebrate the launch of our new program, we are offering a 20% scholarship for those who work in the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
Join our webinar to hear from academics and industry advisors on how our new Diploma, Associate Degree and Bachelor Degree qualification from William Blue at Torrens University can enhance your career prospects and help you progress into supervisory and management positions.
This course is designed for anyone working in the Hotels, Restaurant, Hospitality and Tourism industries looking for:
- Formal qualifications for career advancement
- Flexible delivery: Choose from Online, on campus or blended study modes
- Industry relevant study and qualification
- Qualifications to help progress your career into management positions
Please register on the form below. You can join the Webinar via your desktop by clicking here and entering meeting ID 387 552 5029. When the webinar starts, click on ‘Join audio by computer’. During the webinar, please turn your sound to mute to avoid background noise. To join the webinar by mobile or tablet please download the free Zoom app on iTunes or Google Play. Open the Zoom app and select ‘Join Meeting’ and enter the Meeting ID: 387 552 5029. During the webinar, please turn your sound to mute to avoid background noise.
Check Back Soon
Sorry, looks like you missed this one. Don't worry, there will be another session soon!