Study now, pay later
Eligible Australian students have access to the Australian Government’s FEE-HELP or VET FEE-HELP fee assistance initiatives to help pay for some or all of the cost of your education
Repayments are made through the tax system once you are employed and your income rises above the minimum repayment threshold. In the 2015-2016 tax year, this amount is $54,126.
Eligible Australian students may also be able to receive a study allowance from the government to assist with living costs. William Blue College of Hospitality Management is a trading division of Think: Colleges Pty Ltd which is an authorised educational service provider in Australia.
Only domestic students are entitled to FEE-HELP or VET FEE-HELP.
Course tuition fees are available by contacting a Course & Career Advisor
- VET FEE-HELP
- SIT60316 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management (Commercial Cookery)
- Associate Degree of Business (Event Management)
- Associate Degree of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Associate Degree of Culinary Management
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Culinary Management
- Diploma of Business (Event Management)
- Diploma of Business (Hospitality Management)
Visit studyassist.gov.au for more information on government funding for further education.