"All my teachers are incredibly supportive and approachable. The open learning environment has given me the confidence to speak up in class and network with my classmates and industry professionals."
Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management)
Ready to start now?Don't wait until July to kick-start your career! We are offering classes starting in April. The six-week April intake offers a variety of subjects available online and on-campus so you can find a subject to suit your study needs.
Flexible Online StudyNeed to fit study around your busy schedule? Our flexible study options can help you juggle a busy life with further education through our online courses. Choosing to study online is a popular option for many students, especially if you are working full-time or have family commitments.
Industry ScholarshipWe are offering current working professionals in the hospitality industry a 15% scholarship for anyone working in the hotel, restaurant, hospitality, events and tourism industry.
Study at our World-Class Institute
- Winner Best Restaurant in a Training Institute 2017
- Winner of Best Training Initiative 2017
- Winner of Trainer of the Year: Event, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management
- Winner of Food and Beverage Trainer of the Year
- Awarded by the Tourism, Hospitality, and Catering Insitute of Australia
Download Course Guide
- For students studying the Associate or Bachelor Degree
- 6 months working in the Tourism Industry
- Build industry connections while you study
Flexible Study Delivery
- Study full-time or part-time
- Study online, on campus or a combination of both
- Covered by FEE HELP for Australian Students
Tourism Courses on Offer
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Bachelor Degree programs
- For more information on these programs click here
- Graduate with a Diploma in 6-12 months
Setting you up for Success
- Students have access to Success Coaches – Experts in the Tourism Industry who work with students to align your learning with your broader life purpose
“William Blue Sydney campus is located in the heart of Sydney. It’s a 5-minute walk from Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.”
- Tourism Entrepreneur
- Destination Development Management
- Regional Tourism Manager
- Operations Director
- Business Analyst and Consultant
- Tour Manager