Scholarships to set you up for life...
"My passion and drive to pursue a career in hospitality developed in my senior year of high school. My careers advisor encouraged me to apply for a scholarship. I attended the scholarship workshop day and left feeling so excited about my future in hospitality. I couldn't believe it when I won a full scholarship! The scholarship has opened up so many opportunities for me, professionally and financially, and I can't wait to start my career."
Are you passionate about hospitality and keen to forge your career in this industry? Apply for a hospitality scholarship!
William Blue College of Hospitality Management has been continually developing future potential leaders of the hospitality industry for over 25 years, carving the way for the next generation. Each year we invite aspiring hospitality managers, event managers, tourism managers and executive chefs to apply for a William Blue Scholarship. The scholarship is an opportunity to not only become accredited in the industry but to launch a stellar hospitality career.
Become a College Ambassador
As part of your responsibilities a scholarship student, you will also become a College Ambassador.
You will receive:
- Special induction with head academic staff
- Work with Student Representative Council to create and run events
- Work with the William Blue marketing and industry teams
- We invited to represent the college at exclusive industry events to help grow your professional network
- Recipients must be new William Blue students commencing studies in February 2019.
- Only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Scholarships are only awarded for full-time students studying on campus
- Recipients must have completed their Higher School Certificate
- An ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree
How to Apply
The 2020 Scholarship application closing date is 13 December 2019!
Along with your application form, you need to provide:
- Your resume
- A passport-sized photograph
- A letter of recommendation from your hospitality teacher, employer or a personal reference
Apply for your course
You still need to apply for the course that you wish to study. You can apply online right now - even if you're applying through UAC later.
What happens next?
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with William Blue lecturers and program director. During the interview, they will be asked to present a case study, which will be sent to shortlisted applicants when the interview date and time is confirmed. Shortlisted applicants must be available to attend the interviews to be eligible for the scholarship.
Following the interviews, all scholarship applications will be reviewed and scholarship winners announced.