Associate Degree of Business (Hospitality Management)
What you’ll learn
- Research and academic skills
- Management of service contexts
- Management in a global environment
- Visitor economy
- HR management and leadership
- Marketing fundamentals
- Business accounting
- Global Innovation and Trends
Interested in discovering business and management principles that provide you with the knowledge, attributes, skills and experience of hospitality operations. As a graduate of the Associate Degree of Business (Hospitality Management), you will have the opportunity for an exciting role in many areas of the hospitality industry.
Domestic Students have the option of studying in Melbourne and Adelaide.
(Hospitality subjects will be delivered online only).