Flexible Study Options
"I decided to study at William Blue after I learnt that I could gain a qualification, while still working and getting the industry experience I needed. I studied on campus, full time, and then decided to studying the final year online, part-time."
Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management)
Don't wait until July to kick start your career! William Blue is offering classes starting in April. The six week intake offers a variety of subjects available online and on-campus so you can find a subject to suit your study needs.
April intake classes are available for students studying Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Management.
We are offering current working professionals in the hospitality industry a 15% scholarship for all hospitality, tourism, events and culinary courses.
Who is this scholarship for?
Anyone working in the hotel, restaurant, hospitality and tourism industry looking for:
- Formal qualifications to advance their career
- Flexible delivery: choose from online, on-campus or blended study modes
- Industry relevant study and qualifications
- Qualifications to help progress their career into management positions
Download Course Guide
Flexible Study Delivery
- Study full-time or part-time
- Study online, on campus or a combination of both
- Covered by FEE HELP for Australian Students
- Available to Associate and Bachelor degree students
- 6 months working with real Hospitality professionals
- Build industry connections while you study
Courses on Offer
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Bachelor Degree programs
- For more information on these programs click here
Setting You Up for Success
- Students have access to Success Coaches – Experts in the Hospitality Industry experts who work with students to align your learning with your broader life purpose
“William Blue Sydney campus is located in the heart of Sydney. It’s a 5-minute walk from Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.”
- Hotel Manager
- Banquet or Functions Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Regional Tourism Manager
- Tourism Entrepeneur
- Restaurant or Cafe Owner