As a head chef, it will be your culinary vision that will be presented on the plate. Create the menu, cook signature dishes and create a dining experience that your customers won’t forget.
Combine your hospitality management training with your technical qualifications and enjoy the fast paced and rewarding lifestyle of being a Chef.
The Associate Degree of Culinary Management has been designed to equip you with specialist knowledge. By studying this course you will receive the practical skills required to find employment as a chef or other culinary professional, as well as a solid foundation of business subjects that will allow you to be a successful business owner or manager in the hospitality industry.
Pathway options exist into a Bachelor of Culinary Management with only one further year of study.
The Associate Degree of Culinary Management is delivered by William Blue at Torrens University Australia CRICOS 03389E. Read more about Torrens University Australia.
Key Study Outcomes:
- Learn cooking techniques required for a range of cuisines
- Practical skills to create masterpiece dishes
- Practical experience within William Blue dining
- Business Communication & Marketing Fundamentals
- Customer Experience Management
- Menu Design
- Advanced kitchen operations
- Profound knowledge of kitchen service and management skills